Race proven design and technology. Custom built and valved to suit your needs from everyday use and up to pro-racing.
Why choose CEIKA? You are not just buying coilovers, you are also getting a suspension designed just for you. Since 2008 every CEIKA order is unique with fine tuned spring rates and custom shock valving to match.
All our shocks are custom valved and dyno tested, and the CEIKA team is fully committed to give each and every order all the attention and expertise that it deserves so that you will be guaranteed to get the closest ride quality and handling desired with this upgrade.
Compared to our 2M kits the 1M allow for ease of adjustability with a single 30-clicks adjustment knob providing matching adjustment of both compression and rebound together.
Please make sure that your car model matches the product title above before ordering. Regardless, we will confirm the details with you within 24h during week-days before confirming/shipping your order to avoid any mistakes. You will receive a complete bolt-on suspension system with the exact same bolting design/pattern as OEM. Custom built, developed and already fitted and approved for your car model.
The pictures above are generic and you will receive a complete bolt-on suspension system with the exact same bolting design/pattern as OEM. Custom built, developed and already tested on your car models and variant. This is why it is also important that the right car model is selected.
Our Type 1M Coilovers are used in all kind street and track cars: World Time Attack, King of Europe, GT3 racing and more.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- 12 Months Warranty and perfect fitment guaranteed
- Increased steering feel, response and predictability with our high performance valves and linear custom spring rates (progressive springs also available).
- Improved traction and braking performance by reducing weight transfers and body-roll.
- Custom built for the perfect ride feel, with the right amount of stiffness.
- Fully adjustable height (around 10 to 12cm range depending on applications). Full threaded shocks allowing independent height adjustment from spring preload/shock travel.
- Custom height (extra lowering or lift) and customised shock travel available.
- High quality materials, parts, and non-recycled alloys from Japan, Taiwan, and UK with ISO9001:2008 quality control.
- Excellent longevity and fully rebuildable. Our custom shocks, valves, components, seals and high performance oil allow us to have a close to zero amount of rebuild or failure/shock leakage. Even after over 7 years of street or racing use.
What is included in our Coilover Kits:
- 4x High performance custom valved coilover (Monotube Oil and Gaz shocks)
- 4x Top plates (or OEM style mounting for cars with no top plates)
- 4x Steel or Alloy bottom mounts, fully bolt-on with ABS/Brake hose brackets.
- 4x Springs with custom rate (Cars with separated shocks and springs comes with rear height adjustable spring perches)
- 4x Damping knobs for shock adjustment (30 adjustable clicks adjusting compression and rebound accordingly, around 800N range)
- 2x C-Spanners
- 1 years warranty against manufacturing defect.
- Direct bolt-on install guaranteed.
- We will send you revised or replacement parts free of charge if anything does not fit or perform as it should.
- Pillowball mounts, camber plates or camber + caster plates available depending on suspension design and car models.
- Inverted Dampers available for Mcpherson suspensions.
- Remote Canisters/External Reservoirs available with our Type 2M for separated compression and rebound adjustment.
- Helper springs available for front or front + rear depending on suspension design.
- Special "Pro" shock valves are available for pro race, drift, rally and tarmac use to offer top level performance and durability as well as suit the shock travel and spring rates. Progressive and digressive valving are available.
- Remote damping adjuster (cable)
Manufacturing and Shipping:
- We will confirm your order details and specs within 24 hours.
- We have most parts and mounts in stock and depending on your spring rates and valving we can make your custom kit within 3 to 7 working days with standard spring rates and valving. And 10 to 15 working days with custom valving and spring rates. Some special optional features will require extra delays.
- Free Shipping Worldwide from our factory in Taiwan. Shipping takes 2 to 4 working days Worldwide via DHL/UPS. Remote areas, allow for 2 extra days.
The coils were not too bad to install but once installed the lowest setting in rear was no where near low enough. The front sat nicely but the rear has a huge amount of tire gap. The shop installing had to remove the collars for it to be low enough. The problem with this is the rear are no longer adjustable
I was looking for a Lowering spring kit for my 2013 Lexus ISF and stumbled on CEIKA Website. Had a chat with Gauthier and he suggested for 13kg spring for the front and 8 kg for the back with helper springs. The Install was super easy and with 15 clicks the vehicle is comfortable on road and controlled on track.
Installation was smooth, and I am also so far very happy with ride (^ ^)
Tech support and delivery were also quick and on-time, and that’s good plus!
Oh, pics oritentstion is funny, sorry!
We are a race team that competes in Historic Rally, British Drift Championship and British Superbikes. I contacted CEIKA to discuss a project that sat further away from the norm and that was our mk1 Golf Rally Car which we compete in forest rallying in the UK.
From the very first contact through to the fantastic advice on spec and design the guys I spoke to on email were friendly, knowledgeable and just as enthusiastic to increase the performance on my rally car as I was.
I couldn't recommend CEIKA anymore than of the highest level of brand and since fitting the suspension to our Golf its like driving a completely different car.
I will be coming back for more and hope we can get CEIKA performance parts on every one of our vehicles in the near future !!